Wednesday, March 5, 2008

American 00z Run Update

Alrighty, I have just finished viewing the NAM and GFS 00z runs...and I must say many questions remain unanswered. It is frustrating and strange to me why these models are so different when the storm is forming later today in Texas! Anyways, the GFS track is mostly the same...with a VERY slight Westward jog, but nothing significant. It is deepening the low a bit' more though...so that is something we'll need to watch closely as the runs continue to come in.

The NAM model is...grrr...frustrating. It is way further West still, and I am still holding on to that happening, especially with the GFS slightly more West...and I am curious as to whether the ECMWF and Canadian models trend way West also. I'll have more tomorrow. I may even post a snow map late tomorrow if I can find the time.

~Jordan

No comments: