Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday: 11:15 PM A Taste of Fall!

Good evening everyone! I hope you are all enjoying this nice Autumn air we've had the last few days. We certainly deserved it after this horrible summer heat we've had to deal with for so long now...essentially since May. Unfortunately this doesn't appear to have sparked a pattern change, as a cut off low is what brought this wonderful weather. However, I still feel that we will see that pattern change at the end of the month. I tell ya, this fall has been so warm and dry...unfortunately all signs from official forecasters are pointing to a warm and dry continuation throughout the rest of the Autumn season and into the winter months. Again, I'm not jumping on that boat just yet.

So what's in store for the week ahead? Rain chances are there but don't appear to be very good. But we'll hope for the best. Temps. look to head above average yet again. After next week though, I'm hoping that we may finally begin to see a transition to a more rainy pattern, and hopefully a major pattern shift. But we shall see. Hopefully soon I will be able to give very detailed forecast with a 5 day forecast. I'll work on it, but it will take some serious time on my part. I may test it out first before doing it daily.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: