Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday: 12 AM

Good morning everyone. :-) So sorry I haven't posted in awhile. The weather has been boring overall, and I finally got my laptop situation figured out. In fact, I am now typing this with my newest laptop with wireless internet! I'm so excited. It's nice being able to sit back and type. Anyway, thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday Wednesday. For those of you who don't know, I turned 18 on Wednesday. And, I got my license Thursday! So it was a good week to say the least.

So what's in store in the weather department? Well, to be honest, not much. We appear to be headed for more 90 degree heat tomorrow and Tuesday. Fortunately, no 100s though, and we are done with those for the year. Rain chances don't look good either, with potentially some showers on Thursday with an approaching cold front, and behind this front temperatures will fall back, but still above average. The true signs of Autumn are still not in the foreseeable future, but I'll let you know as soon as I see light at the end of the tunnel. Autumn officially arrived around 5 AM Sunday morning, so summer is over now. It may not feel like it, but it is. The Atlantic has some items of interests, but what will occur with those systems is still to be seen. The Gulf does need to be on the lookout next week for potential activity, but we'll see.

That's it for now. Sorry again for taking so long to write another post. Have a wonderful day everyone!

~Jordan

No comments: